December 14, 2017

He(Art) of Parenting

The term 'He(Art) of Parenting' was first coined to describe my writing on parenting. So, why He(Art)?

Because, parenting is a natural art that comes right from within the heart. It is pure and genuine only when the feeling comes gushing straight from the heart and not when you do because the parenting rule says so. Hence, I truly feel, to practice the natural art of parenting, you should be connected to your soul and feel all your emotions directed straight from your heart towards your actions.

You could read more on how intuition works on parenting here

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 15 May 2018 at 04:04 , Anonymous Shruti said...

I read your post and found it interesting. I thought it would be nice to get to know you better… which is why I have nominated you for ‘The Mystery Blogger Award’. Visit my blog to know more: https://creativepencilblog.wordpress.com/2018/05/15/the-mystery-blogger-award/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home