December 15, 2018

Shapes, corner, sides

Today, me and DD1 were making shapes on peg board.  As we made square, rectangle, triangle and counted number of corners and sides in each of them, I casually asked DD1, what would the shape be with no corners at all, 0 corners. She immediately shooted her answer, saying circle.

Every time , I notice DD1 learning something new, I think, it is me who learns more than what she is learning. I learn how children learn, how children think and come to conclusion for themselves with no support from an adult, how children learn without any formal teaching and more importantly, how children learn without having to repeat something 10 times as it normally happens in school.

#learningwithoutschool
#4.5
#playingislearning

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home